Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Daily Gratitude

*********************************************************************************
Gratitude is defined as the quality of being thankful and appreciative. 
Finding time each day to add more gratitude can help to shift our perspective to a more meaningful day, a more meaningful life. I like to feel more gratitude by embracing the things I love and getting more of that love into my life. Author Marrianne Williamson writes that to have a shift in perspective is a Miracle. Isn't that the truth? Wouldn't you just LOVE it if some people in your life would have a change in perspective? Of course we all would, but it's not so bad for us either! That shift of an expanded gratitude can create more happiness and peace to our lives and others around us.
What brings you joy each day? 
These are my chihuahuas that make me laugh and teach me about unconditional love every day. 
I am thankful for these little life forms!
 My gratitude photos for today...



BELLA


CHULA


Bella and Chula

********************************************************************************